Monday 19 March 2018

Stampin'Up! You've Got This

You've Got This


StampSet You've Got This

Ink Garden Green,Blushing Bride,Crumb Cake,Chocolate Chip ,Copper embossing powder

Card Stock Very Vanilla,Blushing Bride,Chocolate Chip

Embellishments/Other  Copper Trim, Pearl basic Jewels,Softly Falling Embossing Folder.

Hi Everyone ,I just love this card .Even if I do say so myself.

I created the background with You've Got This background stamp.Using daubers I added some Crumb Cake around the edges of the Very Vanilla card.

The flower is copper embossed ,then I carefully water coloured the flower with Blushing Bride and Garden Green .This I did with the Aqua Painters In a dabbing motion so as not to ball up Very Vanilla card stock.
The Chocolate Chip triangle is embossed using Softly Falling embossing folder.
Lastly I added sentiment stamp with Chocolate Chip and added 3 Pearl Basic Jewels.



Live in Australia?
You can purchase products HERE on my online store now.
Or contact me to JOIN MY TEAM of demonstrators to earn great rewards,discounts and fantastic incentives.

Thanks for stopping by!





No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10