Wednesday 11 April 2018

Animal Outing-Stampin' Up! 2018/2019 Annual Catalogue


Animal Outing




Using the fantastic Stamparatus to create this fun card.
I made a template using acetate and away I went.

Ink-Garden Green ,Daffodil Delight,Smoky Slate.

Card Stock -Daffodil Delight,Whisper White & Smoky Slate

Embellishments -Glitter enamel dots & Silver mettalic thread


Once I had stamped and coloured giraffes with blender pens .I used light Smoky Slate blender pen to colour the background and add spots .The leaves is 
from Rooted in Nature Stamp set.

Such a fun card .Can't wait to create more from this fun stamp set!








Live in Australia?
You can purchase products HERE on my online store now.
Or contact me to JOIN MY TEAM of demonstrators to earn great rewards,discounts and fantastic incentives.



Thanks for stopping by!





20180404_AC18_en-SP





No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10