Thursday 26 April 2018

Rooted In Nature -Stampin' Up!



Rooted In Nature -Stampin' Up!



I just love the detail in the leaf stamps from Rooted in Nature stamp set .With this card I did it in 3 steps .
I gold embossed large leaves 
then water coloured in a variety of colour's using aqua pens .The next I gold embossed small leaves then coloured in different greens.

Lastly I coloured the remaining white background in using Stampin"Up! blender pens.

Finishing off with a sentiment.



I am really happy with how this card turned out .I hope you love it too!




Thanks for stopping by!

Live in Australia?
You can purchase products HERE on my online store now.
Or contact me to JOIN MY TEAM of demonstrators to earn great rewards,discounts and fantastic incentives.





20180404_AC18_en-SP






No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10